The DD Poncho Tarp - MC will keep you dry on the trail when the rain starts to fall, thanks to it's 3,000mm-rated PU coating (the same time-tested material as used on our range of DD Tarps) and drawstring-adjustable hood.
With plenty of coverage for your torso, arms and legs, it can even be easily thrown on over a rucksack thanks to the longer back*, whilst the reinforced press-stud closure down each side means that you are protected from every angle whilst retaining freedom of movement.
Not just a poncho!
The usage doesn't stop there however! This poncho also doubles up as a tarp, with 8 attachment loops around its' edges allowing for multiple set ups as a fully-fledged tarp.
Measuring in at 2.5m x 1.4m when spread out, it is ideal for a small day shelter, or a fast and light bivi cover, offering ample coverage for one person and their gear.
Simply close off the hood and tie it up using the long drawstring, unfasten the press-studs, and fix a ridge-line or Hiking Poles through the attachment points to create your very own wearable shelter, in whatever configuration you can find.
With a full covering of the effective DD Multicam print, you can be assured of complete camouflage in a huge array of environments. Walk stealthily through the woods in a stormproof poncho, or set up a completely hidden & low-profile bivvi shelter when it comes time to stop.
- Fully waterproof material, with a 3,000mm rated PU coating (the same as used in our bestselling DD Tarps)
- Full DD Multicam print over the whole product
- Measures 2.5 x 1.4m when unfastened - ample coverage when used as a Poncho or Tarp
- Reinforced press-stud fastening down each side encloses the body and leaves an arm/hand hole
- 8 attachment points around the edges allow for usage with ridge-lines or Hiking Poles to create numerous tarp shelters
- Drawstring closure on the hood, to cinch in around your head in bad weather.
- Hood can be folded away and tied off to increase waterproofing when used in a tarp configuration
- Weight 450g